Sunday, January 10, 2010

What sound does daddy make, Jolie?



Amanda here...


An update on Jolie's vocabulary is due. Our animal sounds include fish, kitty, monkey, owl, and we are currently working on puppy. However, Jerry and his wonderful sense of humor have made up a sound for mommy.


Jerry: Jolie, What sound does mommy make?

Jolie: Mommy?

Jerry: Yes. 'I'm mommy! Blah blah blah.'

Amanda: Har har har, Jerry.

So, we are working on another sound.

Amanda: Jolie, what sound does daddy make?

Jolie: Dadadada?

Amanda: No, ooh ooh, ah ah. Same as the monkey!


I am very thankful that I have Jolie and Jerry. Jolie makes my heart smile. Even when she's being naughty. Because I know that ten minutes from a fit she has, she'll come over and give me a big hug and kiss. I love her sooooo much. I never thought I'd love being a mother as much as I do. I am very blessed to have Jerry as the man to spend the rest of my life with. He makes me laugh, he cheers me up when I'm sad, he makes me appreciate the little things. Most of all, I love watching him with Jolie. He shows her just as much love as I do. Her eyes light up as soon as she sees him. I know that he wouldn't treat her any differently if she was his own. But you know what? As far as he and I are concerned, she is his. I'm overjoyed to be marrying Jerry. I can't think of a better start to our soon-to-be marriage than the one we've had.
To Jerry: I love you, hun. You make me very happy. Thank you for wanting to share your life with us : )

1 comment:

  1. I'm Mommy, Blah blah blah. 8) I love you both too! Muah. Can we skip a few months and pretend its July already?

    ReplyDelete