Thursday, February 11, 2010

Movin' On Up!

To the east side... well, I guess in this case it's the west side. Things are still rolling along, dresses are ordered, cake is getting designed, flowers are ordered, silk flowers are in the works, location is set, and July is on its way! And now, we have a place to move in to! Very excited. It's a four bedroom place, in a nice safe location off the street. Will be fun to see Jolie in a space that is her own, and run around. We'll be moving on Sunday, Valentine's day. 8) My biggest fear is the addition to all sorts of child proofing. I never knew there were so many different types of locks. I may have a hard time figuring them out, but I'm sure Jolie will show me. lol. We'll try to keep everyone up to date on the moving process as it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment