Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Amanda here,

First, an update on Jolie:

Our poor baby. She has the yuck virus that's going around. Complete with throwing up on mommy's shoulder, non-stop diapers, and fevers high enough to rush us to the Emergency Room. This is day three of this business and I'm about fed up with it. Honestly, I'd much rather be at work! I'm taking her back to the doctor tomorrow and telling him to fix her!

Next, an update on wedding things:

I finally put my foot down on bridesmaid dresses. I picked the ones I want, in the color I want, and I don't want to hear any of my bridesmaids complain anymore! I ordered their shoes to go with the dresses. No complaints about those... I also ordered my dress for after the ceremony. Jerry and I may have come to an agreement on our honeymoon destination too! How exciting!! My goal for this week is to get a design finalized for announcements and invitations. Shouldn't be too difficult, right? We are having Engagement photos done this Saturday : ) You know... Every time I see Jerry, I get more and more excited to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment