Thursday, January 7, 2010

We are engaged!

So it's been a week, and lots has happened. Turns out blogging every other day is hard when you're busy enjoying your time. But to sum up, after the holidays I convinced Amanda to marry me. (Wasn't too difficult to convince her. ;)

I'm more excited to be married to Amanda and Jolie than I have ever been about anything else in my life. I know there will be many stressful times in planning, but even if every day from now until July 31st is just insane with planning, it's all worth it for the chance to stand there and marry my love.

So if things get busy and we don't write often, that's a good sign because it means we're getting stuff done and getting closer.

To Amanda: Thank you for saying yes! I love you and Jolie very much and am the luckiest man alive! Muah!

Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment